With all its new settings and features, plus 7 optional coils to choose from, the rugged new Anfibio will be your best detecting buddy.
Whether you are at a park, ancient field or beach, searching for coins, relics or jewelry, the Anfibio Multi will provide depth and speed performance.
No need to get frustrated navigating through multiple screens – The Anfibio’s single menu design offers very simple operation and saves valuable detecting time.
- Operating Principle VLF
- IP68: Fully submersible up to 5 meters (16.4 feet) and protected from dust.
- Discrimination: Save time by detecting the metals you want, spending less time digging.
- Coil: The 28 cm (11 “) waterproof coil offers extra depth in your searches.
- Advanced Beach Mode: Very stable operation on dry sand, wet sand and underwater.
- New U.S.D Function: Extra Underground Depth – Detects certain types of metal masked by soil conditions and / or depths.
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7lbs.) including the search coil
- Length: 76cm – 136cm (30″ – 53″) adjustable
- Search Modes: 9 modes (GEN Delta / 2 Tom / 3 Tom / 4 Tom / 5 Tom / 99 Tom / Praia / Profundo / Cache)
- 2.4GHz wireless headphones included *Headphones are not waterproof *.
- Online Firmware Updates: Stay current with firmware upgrades (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- Vibration: Anfibio will vibrate upon detection of target! Ideal for the hearing impaired users as well as for detection underwater.
- Keypad and Backlight
- Retractable Rod: rod retracts down to 76cm (30″). Great for easy transport, storage as well as diving!
- Built-in Lipo Battery: Easily charge it with the supplied charger or a USB powerbank. Provides up to 19 hours of use, will depending on the operating frequency used.
- Ground Balance: Automatic / Manual / Tracking