The rugged Coinmaster offers solid performance with features that help you discover coins and jewelry.
The target ID shows the target identification as you hunt so you can identify and hear the target, and depth reading helps you understand the depth you need to dig.
The Discrimination of five tracks of the metal detector can be adjusted so that you can hear everything or just the types of signal you choose.
The Coinmaster is simple to operate, so you can spend more time focused on finding treasures and less time learning how to operate the detector.
For a beginner detectorist, it’s a great first step to the hobby.
At just 1.3 kg, the Coinmaster is comfortable to wear all day long with a pair of 9-volt batteries, and the 9-inch waterproof spider coil is ready for beach exploration (dry sand recommended).
- Frequency: 8 kHz
- Total weight: 1.13 kg
- Control box: it is not submersible
- Target ID: shows what you found and how deep to dig
- 5 Interval Discrimination Control: Eliminates All Metallic trash
- Waterproof Coil: Water resistant coil can be used on beaches, lakes, etc.
- Sensitivity Control: Set the Detector to Change Ground Conditions on your Command
- Spider search coil type
- Recommendation: Use on the beach (dry sand)
- Simple frequency of VLF technology
- Adjustable armrest
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Types of search mode All Metal, Pinpoint
- LCD Display Type
- Headphone jack p10
- Non-adjustable volume
- Battery Life 15 to 20 hours
- Exclusive features Five-level discrimination
Included in the product
- 9 “waterproof search coil
- Two 9 Volt Batteries
- Owner’s manual
- Target Identification Segments 8
- Adjustable Discrimination
- Pinpoint mode yes
- Automatic ground balance
- 1 Coinmaster
- 1 9″ Spider Waterproof search coil
- 1 Manual (English – Español)