THE EASIEST GOLD DETECTOR TO USE DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST GOLD FIELDS IN THE WORLD!
61kHz High Frequency
Retractable shaft for easy transport
With its rugged design and simplicity, the Gold Finder 2000 will be your best detecting buddy in the gold fields.
High Performance & Unmatched Depth
Uncover deep gold nuggets other detectors simply cannot detect.
Just detect those wanted gold targets and ignore iron.
2.4 GHz Wireless Speaker
Ideal for group hunts as well as for training sessions.
LCD Backlight & LED Flashlight
An awesome feature for those night hunts!
Built-in Lipo Battery
Easily charge it with a USB charger or powerbank.
Shaft retracts down to 76cm (30″). Great for easy transport and storage.
Online Firmware Updates
Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
No need to get frustrated with ground balancing or navigating through settings. The Gold Finder 2000 offers a turn-on & go operation and saves valuable detecting time.
Fully Automatic Turn-on & Go Operation
No struggling with ground balancing or settings! Gold Finder 2000 does it all automatically when you turn the detector on.
Want to detect in the rain? Not a problem with the Gold Finder 2000, either…
- Operating Principle VLF
- Operating Frequency 61kHz
- Search Modes 2
- Ground Balance Fully Automatic
- Frequency Shift
- Sensitivity Setting 8 Levels
- Waterproof Concentric Search Coil 26 x 14 cm / 10″ x 5.5″ (GK26C)
- Waterproof DD Search Coil 13 cm / 5″ (GF13)
- Display Custom LCD
- Weight 1.7 kg (3.7lbs.) including the search coil
- Length 76cm – 136cm (30″ – 53″) adjustable
- Battery 3700mAh Lithium Polymer
– System Box
– Waterproof Concentric Search Coil 26×14 cm / 10″ x 5.5″ (GK26C)
– Waterproof DD Search Coil 13 cm / 5″ (GF13)
– Wireless Speaker
– USB Charging & Data Cable
– Headphone Adapter (6.3mm 1/4″)
– System Box Carrying Case
– User Manual